Sunday, October 19, 2014

Mandalas

My friend Kathryn Costa at http://www.collagediva.typepad.com is doing a 100 mandala challenge and I'm joining in. I have to say that I am having a blast creating these mandalas. I'm hoping to learn more about them and at some point use them in my social work career. I plan to post them often. As I learn more, I plan to write more about mandalas and their meaning. I am hoping to use my drawings in quilts as time goes on. I am even thinking that I can use crayons on fabric to help create the colors that I drew instead of trying to find the right colors and shading.
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Your mandalas look beautiful. I am so happy that you are participating in the challenge and discovering the illustrator within you! How cool that you are now getting a chance to learn how to "tangle."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving this Kathryn! Thanks for doing this!

      Delete